The Natuzzi.com Website is for the sole use of individuals and entities wishing to review, consider, purchase or otherwise engage in retail transactions involving Natuzzi’s goods and services.
If You are a trade or a contract customer the present terms will not apply to Your purchases, Please ask [email protected] for details.
1. OWNERSHIP, CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
This Website is owned and operated by Natuzzi Spa (a company located in Via Iazzitiello n. 47 cap 70029 Santeramo in Colle (Ba) - Italia and formed under Italian law with company number 03513760722. We welcome Your comments regarding the Natuzzi.com Website. If You wish to contact Us please send an email at the following address: [email protected]. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to Natuzzi.com shall be and remain exclusive property of Natuzzi Spa. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Natuzzi Spa of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Natuzzi Spa will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material You submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating You in any way. For this reason, We ask that You not send Us any Comments that You do not wish to assign to Us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
2. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1 You may not use the Website in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or licence that applies to You.
2.2 Without limiting the foregoing, You agree that, when using the Website, You will not:
- create multiple accounts or user ID to log in; impersonate or try to impersonate another person; use software to harvest information from the Website.
- use, copy, download, save, extract or reutilise any part of the Website or any information or content available on the Website, or use or allow any third party to use, copy, download, save, extract or reutilise any part of the Website for any commercial purpose;
- distribute, give or allow access to or otherwise make available to any other individual or entity, or frame, mirror, overlay, or employ other technologies used to enclose, display or similar;
- modify, translate, adapt or create derivative works;
- sell, rent lease, license, loan, commercialize or use for the benefit of any other person nor in connection with any direct or indirect revenue-generating activities (including generating internet traffic for websites containing advertising) or that result in developments that are used for such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, uses in connection with work that is carried out on the request, or at the direction or expense, of a person will be considered as being for the benefit of that person;
- send altered, deceptive or false source identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”, run any form of auto-responder or “spam” or use in connection with unsolicited communication, advertising or similar;
- use in connection with any search functionality, or to otherwise power any products/apps/tools/systems, accessed by or on behalf of any other person;
- attempt to bypass any measure intended to prevent or restrict non-authorized use, make use of any means of access not made available for that purpose or probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities;
- decipher, decompile, dissemble, reverse engineering or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms except to the extent reserved by applicable laws and having given Natuzzi Spa prior notice;
- use any manual or automated means, including robots, scripts, or spiders to access, monitor, crawl, scrape, spider or mine, except those expressly authorized by Us in advance in writing.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Natuzzi Spa collects the personal data of its users as described below. The data collected is only that provided by the user when using these services, with the exception of the user’s IP address which is additionally stored for the purposes of cookie management and online ordering.
- Contact form. This data is stored in a database and is only used in the context of an exchange of emails unless you opt-in to receive promotional emails from Us
- Catalogue request form. This data is stored in a database. It is used solely for information transmission purposes unless you opt-in to receive promotional emails from Us
- Newsletter signup form. This data is stored in a database owned by Natuzzi Spa and it is retained until the user unsubscribes.
- Exclusive offers and personalised information form. This data is stored in database owned by Natuzzi Spa. It is retained until the user unsubscribes and is updated every day (within 24 hours).
- Private sale signup form. This data is stored in database owned by Natuzzi Spa. It is retained until the user unsubscribes and is updated within 24 hours.
- Meeting request form. This data is stored in a database and is used solely for information transmission purposes unless you opt-in to receive promotional emails from Us
- Information request form. This data is stored in a database and is used solely for information transmission purposes unless you opt-in to receive promotional emails from Us
- Registration forms relating to an order placed with the online store. This data is stored in a database and is used for customer administration and invoicing purposes. They are passed on to partner stores responsible for the sales and for the delivery.
Information collected may be passed on to Our partners responsible for its processing or to partner stores. We may communicate with the web users by post, email, telephone or text depending on the type of form they have completed.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, those users whose data has been collected have the right to view this data and to request its correction or, if necessary, its deletion. Users may also object to the processing of personal data relating to them.
The natures and objectives of the various cookies used by Natuzzi are described below. Certain cookies are required for certain technical features of Natuzzi and are only stored for a limited period of no more than 13 months.
The types of cookies used:
- Audience measurement: audience measurement tools are used to obtain information on visitor navigation. Their objective is to make it possible to analyse navigational behaviour on the Website for optimisation purposes.
- Social buttons: our site may contain third party applications. This can principally be the case with buttons/links to social networks (mainly « Share » and « Like » buttons for social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Please consult their own cookie management policies paying particular attention to those sections relation to privacy protection.
- Sales through the online store: these cookies are used on our site to save Your basket or send You information tailored to Your interests. Cookies from the online store are mainly used to suggest a delivery location suited to Your delivery address and its geolocation in order to determine Your closest store.
You will need to configure Your internet browser to either enable or disable cookies. Since the configuration of each browser is different, You will need to consult the help menus for Your particular browser for instructions on how to modify Your cookie requirements.
4. INSTRUCTIONS AND ACCESSING THE SITE
You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that We may give You regarding the use of the Website.
You are responsible for ensuring that no one uses Your equipment to access the Website without Your permission. We will be entitled to assume that anyone who accesses the Website using Your credentials has Your permission to do so and You will be liable for any charges or any other costs, liabilities or damages that may be incurred by any such person.
5. THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SOLUTION PROVIDER
In case Your Order is processed by an Associated Store, which is run by one of Our local subsidiaries (Natuzzi Americas Inc., Natuzzi Florida LLC and Nars Miami LLC) the payment process will occur between You and Our subsidiary, which will have its own merchant account with the selected third party payment solution provider.
In case Your Order is processed by an Associated Store, which is run by one of our authorised independent dealer, Natuzzi will not take any part in the payment process, as the independent dealer has its own merchant account with the selected third party payment solution provider.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Website and all content and materials contained therein (including, for example, but not limited to, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text) are exclusively owned by and shall remain owned by Us and/or Our licensors. You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to You through the Website subject to the following conditions:
(a) the material and information may only be used for Your personal and non-commercial purposes;
(b) the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium, without Our previous consent;
(c) the materials and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
(d) the materials and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
(e) You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
Please contact [email protected] if You believe that content displayed on the Site has violated Your copyright or Intellectual Property Rights.
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in operating the Website. However, We may obtain certain materials and information displayed on the Website from third party partners. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Website. However, because the colors You see will depend on Your monitor, We cannot guarantee that Your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Most products displayed on this Website are available in select Natuzzi stores. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on this Website may not be available at Natuzzi stores.
The Products sold online are not designed for commercial use (such as in Hotels, Restaurants, or any other place where the public may use a product outside of a private residential setting) and without limiting any other disclaimer herein, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we disclaim all liability for any damages arising from such commercial use.
All disclaimers of any kind (including in this agreement) are made for the benefit of Natuzzi and its affiliates and dealers and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers.
We will notify You of any such claims or proceedings and keep You informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that We shall not be liable for: (a) any direct loss, claim or damage; (b) any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings or loss or corruption of data); or (c) any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this Site or its contents (ii) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site irrespective of duration of any period of unavailability; or (iii) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if We have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
We may remove the Site or cease the provision of the Site or any features or functions of the Site at any time in Our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
You may not transfer or subcontract the Contract, or any of Your rights or obligations arising under it, without Our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the Contract, or any of Our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract. In particular, We reserve the right to sub-contract to one of Our affiliates the delivery obligations and after sales obligations to You.
11. GOVERNING LAW
The terms of the present Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Italy, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location.